Date:      Sun, 7 Sep 1997 00:27:29 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        fj@login.dknet.dk, fsmp@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TV frequencies

> Care to give a hand ?

unfortunately I cannot test the code since I don't have access to
card+antenna at the moment. The pal code I sent you was
working on all channels from 2 to 69 here in italy last time I checked.
The problems Flemming is having seem more likely related to a different
tuner (his board is a little bit different than mine since it has FM
and probably also a different teletext decoder (at least judging from
the list he sent).

when the chip outputs blue it probably means that it does not read any
signal on the input, as opposed to having the tuner on a frequency
where there is no emission (but there is noise). Maybe Randall or
someone who wrote the original tuner support can help more ?

	Cheers
	Luigi