Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:38:29 +0300
From:      Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi>
To:        Dan Kogai <dankogai@dan.co.jp>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>, Chris Nandor <pudge@pobox.com>, Christopher Masto <chris@masto.com>, Raphael Manfredi <Raphael_Manfredi@pobox.com>, Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>, perl5-porters@perl.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Save a few hunderd kilobytes or a few hundred perl users?

*Sigh*

Dan, I'm not entirely happy that you chose to take this discussion so
public, with such a wide CC list.  My experience is that these matters
are much better solved in smaller groups, where the signal/noise ratio
doesn't go straight to /dev/null.

[FWIW, I'm the release manager of the Perl 5.8.0-to-be]

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen