Date:      Wed, 24 May 1995 15:59:43 -0400
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Zip Drives

	Has anyone tried the new IOMEGA Zip drives?  They're the $200
drives with the $20 100M cartridges.  I've been wondering how reliable they
are, if they could be used for fairly easy backup of a FreeBSD system, and
if anyone has had any problems interfacing them to FreeBSD (it's a SCSI
peripheral, so I would tend to think it would look like any other
removable drive).  Thanks in advance.

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration