Date:      Wed, 27 Jul 2016 09:22:21 +0200
From:      Jan Henrik Sylvester <me@janh.de>
To:        ports-list freebsd <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Muhammad Moinur Rahman <bofh@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   guile vs. guile2

Now that autogen is at 5.18.10, it really does not build with guile
anymore and I cannot cheat and revert the change to guile2.

Anyhow, lilypond still has a library dependency on guile and from the
discussion on the lilypond mailing list (and other lists), I do not
think this is likely going to change, soon.

This means, I cannot build for example audacity on a system with
lilypond installed and anjuta and lilypond cannot even be installed
together.

Has anyone tried to make guile and guile2 coexist? They share files:
bin/guile* man/man1/guile.1.gz share/aclocal/guile.m4 -- but as far as I
see nothing in include or lib.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Jan Henrik