Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 1995 21:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wes Santee <wsantee@wsantee.oz.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How to write -current bootcode to disk?

Hey all.

I'm currently running the April snapshot (both kernel and binaries).
I just supped and compiled the -current kernel and all hell broke
loose when trying to mount my disks.

I understand that some changes have been made in the abilities to
mount disks under -current (including ability to mount extended DOS
partitions...can someone confirm?)

At any rate, what -current binaries am I going to need to update the
boot code to mount my disks correctly again, and what is the easiest
way to write the new partition information without wiping out my
current partitions?

Cheers,
-Wes
wsantee@wsantee.oz.net