Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2023 00:53:10 +0900
From:      Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org

You should look into welcome mail you should have received when you
register yourself here.

It should contain descriptions as below.

If you ever wish to unsubscribe, send a message to
<freebsd-hackers+unsubscribe@FreeBSD.org> using this email address. The
subject and the body of the message can be anything. You will then
receive confirmation or further instructions.

For other information and help about this list, send a message to
<freebsd-hackers+help@FreeBSD.org>.

For everyone else:
Sorry for the noise. Gmail hesitates to receive from my email address
directly, maybe because the SMTP server doesn't add SPF record.

--
Tomoaki AOKI    <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp>