Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:31:57 +0100
From:      Emmanuel Vadot <elbarto@bocal.org>
To:        Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hellmuth-michaelis.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: beaglebone boot from eMMC

If you have all  C it means that the SoC can't find the MLO or that the MLO c=
an't find u-boot.img I don't remember which one.

--=20
Emmanuel Vadot

> On 11 Mar 2015, at 08:27, Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hellmuth-michaelis.de> wr=
ote:
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> i=E2=80=99m running a recent current on a beaglebone black and i=E2=80=99m=
 using crochet to build stuff. I=E2=80=99ve seen the copy to eMMC script in r=
oot and tried that. After running it, i checked the MSDOS and UFS partitions=
 and it seems they are OK. But, after removing the SD card and trying to boo=
t from the internal eMMC i just see =E2=80=9EC=E2=80=9C=E2=80=99s coming out=
 slowly of the serial console, nothing else is happening. Putting in the SD c=
ard and all runs well again.