Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 11:38:48 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Make Release - Is there anything I can do to help?

Relax, we are having problems right now and I don't think that
this is our typical status quo.

Several binaries have been affected like rpcgen if I compile it
statically it works okay the same goes with telnetd .
I have cvsup the system several times this week and my last
one was last nite.

	Amancio
P.S.: Oridnarily, I wait for the build procedure to be flush out
however I was forced to update my system due to select->poll checking