Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:35:44 +0100
From:      David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: thinkpad and synaptics

If you plan to use the Xorg synaptics driver you *must* remove
moused_enable from rc.conf, Xorg can't use the synaptics mouse if the
moused already sits on the /dev/psm0 device. This is not really well
documented, tough.

I've sent a PR to document pkg-message for xf85-input-synaptics but it has
never been checked, http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/148591

See the documentation in the patch.txt, it should works.

Regards