Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 1995 22:24:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steven Erickson <swedguy@io.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem...

	Hi....

		I have a serious problem, even on LINUX too, I can't get
FreeBSD to boot. I went through all the installations carefully... and I
went through withtout any errors.

	I booted the system, and it asked for F1 for dos and F2 for
FreeBSD, so I press f2 key, and the hard drive's red light flashed and
then it goes back and ask for f1 or f2 again. What is wrong with it?

	My System:

		Brand new VESA motherborad with 66mhz DX2 Intel Chip.
		256K cache memory on motherboard with 4 megs ram.
		Conner 850 megabytes (1652 cyilnders, 16 hd and 63 sec)
		IDE controller card - (I think its GoldStar).

	I hope you can help me as soon as possible. Thanks.

				Steven Erickson

				Swedguy@Io.org