Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:00:32 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Pavol_=C8ierny?= <pavol@cierny.sk>
To:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trouble with HP Proliant DL145 G2

Hi,

I've got some question off this issue... but it's about DL145 ...

Did you manage to get iLO working while FreeBSD running?

I'm experiencing on Fujitsu-Siemens Primergy RX220 and Sun Fire X2200
while running FreeBSD, the remote management stops responding after detecting
the NICs...

Thanks for any info...

---
Best regards