Date:      Tue, 6 May 1997 17:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@wireless.wdc.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Computone Intelliport II driver status?

Hi:

I have come across a very good deal on Computone Intelliport II's (8
serial port) ($49.95 a piece).

Officialy according to Computone there is no FreeBSD driver. Is this
correct? Is it maybe possible to use one of the other multiport
(intelligent) serial drivers with the Intelliport II?

Please send me private email and I'll share the information on the
liquidador with you. (I want to make sure I end up with at least one of
these cards if there is indeed a FreeBSD driver).

Thanks.

Bernie bad@uhf.wireless.net