Date:      Sat, 02 Sep 2000 22:06:06 +0200
From:      Siegbert Baude <siegbert.baude@gmx.de>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Does /usr/ports/misc/screen need kernel VT100 support?

Hello,
in the thread about browsers, I read about /usr/ports/misc/screen. The
description states, that this package will emulate a VT100 terminal.
Am I supposed to compile VT100 support in my kernel in order to use it? Or ist
this just software emulation? Would like to test it, but if it needs new kernel,
I will delay this until my next buildworld.

Regards
Siegbert