Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:44:49 -0500
From:      "Michael C . Wu" <keichii@iteration.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   parallel computing clusters on freebsd

Hello Everyone,

As the institution that I work at is considering to build a
new parallel computing cluster, I would like to push for a
FreeBSD one.  I know that there are several FreeBSD clusters
out there.  And I would like to talk to the people who use
or run such clusters to better understand the problems.

If you wish, could you tell me about the problems, caveats,
difficuties, performance, and in general anything about your cluster?

I would also like to talk to the people that run or built
the cluster on the phone for a bit to get a sense of what they
went through.  (I will make the call of course.)  If you think
you can help me, please email me your phone number and
a good time to call you privately.

Thanks,
Michael