Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:56:30 -0400
From:      Quartz <quartz@sneakertech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [(borderline) OT]: memtest question

> am doing another one now (AMD A8 6500 CPU based) & the memtest seems to
> be stuck.

And lastly, FWIW, although I complain about their version having issues,
they're at least very responsive to support questions. The usb stick
version will log its startup routine, and they were able to analyze that
to determine that the specific problem I was facing was in fact due to a
UEFI failure and not something else. So they have that going for them at
least.