Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 1997 09:24:32 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: latest bt848 code

Hi,

I modified my /etc/syslog.conf to output to the console:
 more /etc/syslog.conf
*.audit,*.noise,*.mesg,*.err;kern.debug;auth.notice;mail.crit           /dev/con
sole

--

In your .xintrc you can have:

xterm -C -sl 30000 &

The above xterm will receive the syslog messages. All I need is the last
ten or so messages.

	Tnks,
	Amancio