Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:51:52 -0500 (CDT)
From:      jahanur <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   root access problem please help.

HI, everybody,
I have got a major problem.
Whenever I try to login as root it says "su: /bin/bash: No such file or
directory".
After a lot investgation I found out that the other administrator was
trying to change shell for some user. He is not shure what he did, but he
ran the "chsh" command while he was root and probably changed the shell
for the root.

I have tried copying the "bash" in /bin directory by using "su root -c "cp
bash /bin" from /usr/local/bin/ directory.
I dont know what else I could do.
Please help.

Jahanur