Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:54:23 -0800
From:      "Jonas Fornander" <jonas@netwood.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sendmail and mymail

fbsd 4.7p7

We upgraded sendmail to the latest version on our fbsd4.7p7 box. We have
mymail (a php mailer program) on the same server. Now when we try to
send out from mymail, sendmail doesn't send it out. We searched the
archives and saw that there has been problems with sendmail and the
tightened security however no solution was provided. It seems like the
php function mail() doesn't work correctly.

Has anyone run into this and have a solution?

TIA for any suggestions.

Jonas Fornander - System Administrator
Netwood Communications, LLC - www.netwood.net
Find out why we're better - 310-442-1530