Date:      Mon, 22 Oct 2012 02:49:52 +0800
From:      Alvin Lichner <auchiner231@hotmail.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Online Emplyment  Opportunity !!

 Good day,

         This message is not a junk/spam, please do not ignore if delivered into your spam/junk. I will like to introduce you to this part-time job, It will not take much of your time.

       This Job has been developed in a way not to affect your present job(if you have any) nor bring you any form of stress but will only help boast your earnings. Now, with the growing number of our customers i do business with in the state i would be needing (for urgent employment) the services of a PAYMENT Dispatcher Representative in the state who would monitor and print out checks to individuals and companies that needed them.

Below is a brief description of what your Job entails:

1. Receive Payment From our client's as soon as your sign up for this position

2: Receive the office equipment (CHECK PRINTING SOFTWARE, PRINTER, MICR TONER, PAPER CHECK)

3. Download them on your system and the instruction will be given to you on how to do that

4. Print checks to individuals and company from the company numerous account.

5. Put each check in the different envelope and paste FedEx or UPS label on each which will be provided to you.

6..drop off at the nearest drop off box nearest to you [FedEx or UPS]

Note that you are not spending a dime on each check printed/dispatched and after the first week you will be paid $200 weekly bonus and you will be required to have a yahoo messenger id for tim to time update of payment and instructions. Hence your best payment method MUST be made known to me. If you are Interested in working with me, please reply back ASAP

Name: Alivin Lichner
Contact: auchiner231@hotmail.com