Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:23:45 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        John Mills <jmmills@telocity.com>
Subject:   Re: URGENT

> Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:45:30 -0400 (EDT)
> From: John Mills <jmmills@telocity.com>
>
> The spam on this list is pretty phenomenal. Was it always this
> bad?

I don't think so.  Then again, spam has gotten a lot worse everywhere
over the last year or so.

Then again, if questions@freebsd.org was like 95% of the email lists
out there and didn't allow anyone in the whole wide world to post
without being a listmember, I *guarantee* it would not be as bad as
it is now.

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium