Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:55:09 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
Cc:        Matthew Thyer <Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au>, ctm-announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CTM cvs-cur.7215.gz failed to apply for me

On 2001-Apr-09 09:45:18 -0400, Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org> wrote:

BTW: FR means that the ctm delta is trying to delete the files.
My guess is that the delta generation machine somehow acquired a
couple of garbage files in it's `before' area and since they don't
exist in the `after' area, it's sent a `delete' directive.

Hence, whilst creating those files and then letting CTM delete them
is one option, you can either force the delta to apply or manually
edit those lines out as other alternatives.

Note that the MD5 sum doesn't match an empty file, so Chuck would need
to tell us what the files actually contain.

Peter