Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2012 21:16:30 +0200
From:      Tzanetos Balitsaris <tzabal@it.teithe.gr>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: working SIP phone for FreeBSD?

Quoting Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>:

> El día Monday, December 24, 2012 a las 07:33:08PM +0200, Tzanetos
> Balitsaris escribió:
>
> Hi Tzanetos,
>
> I've used your port and installed Jitsi on my laptop; thanks; do you
> know why the account window on my sreen (1024x600) looks so ugly:
> http://www.unixarea.de/jitsi.jpg
>
> it registers fine to my Yahoo account and I will try SIP later on.
>
> Thanks
>
> 	matthias

Hello Matthias,

I do not know why the label and the textarea for Password does not
show correctly. In my 17" monitor with 1280x1024 resolution it appears
in the right position. But generally the user interface of Jitsi it
may not be so appealing because it is written in Java Swing. We may
need to install any port that render Java Swing applications more
correctly.

Regards

Tzanetos

--