Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:27:22 -0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rafael_Esp=EDndola?= <rafaelespindola@live.com>
To:        pgsql@FreeBSD.org, rm@FreeBSD.org, python@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Postgresql + Python

Good morning dear,

I'm having a problem and can not find a solution, if you can help me =
I'll be very grateful. My problem is regarding the installation of =
PostgreSQL with support Python3, I'm doing the installation through the =
ports (databases / postgresql-plpython), but it installs =
PostgreSQL9.0.10 + Python 2.7, so I have only supported libraries =
python2 (plpythonu and plpython2u).

I've tried a few ways to install Python3 with PostgreSQL, but without =
success, I can not install the library Python3 (plpython3u). Can you =
help me, enlighten me?

Thank you!

--
Rafael da Silva Esp=EDndola
Esp=EDndola Seguran=E7a da Informa=E7=E3o