Date:      25 Jul 2003 00:12:10 +0300
From:      Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb <freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   CVSweb and Perl 5.8.0

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 18:41, ggelpi@iol.it wrote:
> I have the same problem described below. I notice that all files name have a
> double // after path.
[...]

Yes, but that's just cosmetics AFAIK.  It shouldn't cause any problems.

> Only Directory are now visible and browsable.
>
> My system is RH 9 full patched.

Aha!  That means you're running Perl 5.8.0.  Try removing the -T flag
from the first line of cvsweb.cgi and see if that works.

By the way, as the project home page says, RPMs for Red Hat Linux (8.0
and 9 currently) are available from http://www.fedora.us/
The 5.8.0 taint mode problem has been worked around in those packages.

More info:

\/