Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 1995 02:47:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        Boyd Faulkner <faulkner@mpd.tandem.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: machine reboot & kernel maxusers option

On Mon, 9 Oct 1995, Boyd Faulkner wrote:

> Do you have absolute faith in your SCSI cable?  I got these and they went
> away with a better cable.

	Hmmm, I doubt that's the cause since we are running a few heavy
mailing lists and there are just too many sendmail sessions going on...

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@apollo.COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan Fan Club Mailiing Lists Admin