Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:02:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: umass CF geometry problems, was Re: fdisk -BI ob clean disk broken

That wasn't quite what I meant. I was referring to SCSI commands that
are sent to the device that return info that would be usable as the
number of heads and cylinders.

But I guess faking them like the ah[abc] drivers do will work, as this
is what many systems are already running with.

Nick

--
n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org                  http://www.van-laarhoven.org/
n_hibma@FreeBSD.org                        http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/