Date:      13 Feb 2004 14:27:19 -0500
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
To:        petre@kgb.ro
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portversion error after cvsup

Petre Bandac <petre@kgb.ro> writes:

> after I cvsup-ed and portsdb -Uu && pkgdb -Fvu, portversion | grep "<" shows
> me almost all the ports I have installed (on a closer look, almost all the
> ports shown erroneously were portupgraded once)

Is there any reason you *think* that those ports *aren't* outdated?
There was a spate of port revision changes recently; to deal with the
gettext changes, if my notoriously shaky memory is correct.

Try "portversion -v" to see what version the database thinks the ports
*should* be at.

--
Lowell Gilbert, embedded/networking software engineer, Boston area:
		resume/CV at http://be-well.ilk.org:8088/~lowell/resume/