Date:      Sat, 7 Apr 2001 14:32:53 -0500
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        "Thomas Lau" <lkthomas@hkicable.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: BSDi and FreeBSD

QNX has real good hardware support.  Although there is a serious lack of
programs avaliable.  Things don't compile as they do on UNIX.. or maybe I
was just doing something wrong.  QNX uses a GUI called Photon.  It's very
very very nice.  I really loved it.  I wish it was avaliable for UNIX so i
could use it.  QNX is also a real time OS.  Which has it's advantages as
well.

Read about it:
www.qnx.com

---