Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:32:50 -0800
From:      Jim Mock <mij@soupnazi.org>
To:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        Kevin <kevin@three56.com>, FBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: all post to questions get [Mail rejected due to possible SPAM]

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 at 18:44:41 -0500, Joe & Fhe Barbish wrote:
> NO, I never sent mail to freebsd@hogtown.info that jumps out
> at you from the list mail server. I think the people who
> manage the questions list are trying to stop the spam and
> messed it up today.

NO, indeed.  The problem is simple and has nothing to do with the
questions list trying to stop spam, etc.  The address
freebsd@hogtown.info is subscribed to the list, and every time you
send mail, it's being delivered there too, and it's bouncing back to
you.  The reason it keeps happening is because you're keeping the list
Cc'd so it will happen no matter who you send mail to as long as it's
going to -questions too.

- jim

--
jim mock <mij@soupnazi.org>   http://soupnazi.org/ | jim@FreeBSD.org