Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:10:51 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        des@des.no
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r185925 - in head/contrib/binutils: bfd gas/config ld/emulparams

In message: <86hc5as8va.fsf@ds4.des.no>
            Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav <des@des.no> writes:
: Marcel Moolenaar <xcllnt@mac.com> writes:
: > Why not make OPENPAM_STATIC_MODULES a define that you put
: > on the compiler command line and change the code to:
: >
: > #ifdef OPENPAM_STATIC_MODULES
: > ... foo ...
: > #else
: > #endif
: =

: My preference would be to remove support for statically linked module=
: altogether, but some people might object...  This is probably the bes=
: compromise.

We could just not support it on MIPS as well...  I have patches in my
tree that do this in an uglyass way and was hoping for a better
solution...

Warner