Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:32:57 -0400
From:      beno <zope@2012.vi>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Reset" Script, Anyone?

Hi;
I am half a world away from my console. If I make a mistake entering my
PF rules, I could lock myself out. It would be nice if I had a script I
could activate by cron that automatically flushed out my rc.conf that
I'm experimenting with and loaded the original. That way, I could set
the cron, load my experimental rc.conf, reboot and see if I could still
connect to my box. If I couldn't, then all I'd have to do is wait a few
minutes and then I could try again. Surely I'm not the first person to
have thought of this. Anyone have a script that does this?
TIA,
beno