Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 07:51:59 -0800
From:      david@allunix.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE

Could someone point me in the right direction as to how to go
about building KDE 1.1.2 without using the ports collection.

I am able to build KDE on linux without any problems. What
patches if any are being applied to KDE prior to building?

There has been talk on the KDE lists about not using the QT port
to FreeBSD to build KDE?

I am using 3-stable, qt -1.45 and kde 1.1.2

Please CC a reply to me direct as I do not belong to freebsd-
questions.

Thank you,
Dave