Date:      Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:00:24 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD@keyslapper.net>
To:        Edward Kourian <Edward.Kourian@breakthroughnet.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: REQUEST !!!

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

On 08/29/05 10:18 AM, Edward Kourian sat at the `puter and typed:
> Hello,=20
>=20
> I've sent a few emails to unsubscribe  from the mailing list, but NO resu=
lt.
> I tried to unsubscribe from the web site as well.
> Please, do smth.
>=20
> 10x
>=20
> EddiE
>=20
>=20
sending to the address above doesn't work, check the URL above it for
more details, like the address of the list owner.  The list
participants have no more control than you do.

Lou
--=20
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)
Please send off-list email to:         leblanc at keyslapper d.t net
Key fingerprint =3D C5E7 4762 F071 CE3B ED51  4FB8 AF85 A2FE 80C8 D9A2

All power corrupts, but we need electricity.

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND--