Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:39:55 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SVN2CVS exporter down

On Sun, Jul 01, 2012 at 11:14:45AM +0100, Simon L. B. Nielsen wrote:
> On 1 Jul 2012, at 10:20, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> > Just FYI,
> >
> > the svn2cvs exporter is currently down due to
> > http://svn.freebsd.org/changeset/base/237860 .
> > I'll fix it as soon as I get back from lunch, so should be back in a
> > few hours.
>
> Fixed. Please try not to replace files or even worse directories. Thanks.

Simon,
Are you saying we are now restricted in the svn operations we can perform
due to the lack of the svn2cvs exporter to consume them?

If so, this doesn't seem desirable... we moved to Subversion to obtain
such operations as file and directory moves.

I suspect such operations will only happen with increased frequency after
the Ports Collection moves to Subversion.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)