Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:36:32 -0500
From:      "Smith III, Edward Mr. CAA/ISC" <ed.smithiii@us.army.mil>
To:        "Ryan Sommers" <ryans@gamersimpact.com>, "Street Chaman" <street_chaman@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: - I A - (was Kernel mode programming - precisions)

As a note to Ryan's post, a lot of AI people are using Lisp for =
programming their apps.  One of the best books on AI (and consequently, =
Lisp) is the following:

"Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies In =
Common Lisp" by Peter Norvig (who is one of the Google founders)

Web page of his that has tons of AI papers:  www.norvig.com

Check this stuff out.  These are some great resources.  I hope this =
helps.

v/r

Ed Smith, CISSP
Senior Engineer
Information Sciences Corporation
Center for Army Analysis
6001 Goethals Rd.
Fort Belvoir, V.A.  22060
1-703-806-5063

"War, war, war.  This war talk is spoiling the conversation at every =
party this spring!"  =20
-Scarlet O'Hara