Date:      Sun, 04 Jul 2004 03:19:08 -0000
From:      Andreas Carnaily <carnaily@softhome.net>
To:        "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: training (was Resourceful BSD/Linux Network Administrator)

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 18:52:40 -0700 (PDT), Jeremy C. Reed
<reed@reedmedia.net> wrote:

> I am meeting with LPI at the end of this month. LPI has "Linux" in their
> name, but they hope to focus not specifically on Linux, but more on
> certification for open source software, like Apache, LAMP, Perl, etc.
>
> I will be talking with them about Apache mainly, but also be discussing
> *BSD certifications. And discussion working with them to run a job task
> analysis.

I could not find any BSD certifications exam at brainbench.com...
What should we do to place our exam on brainbench?
Could I help this somehow?
I think it's great miss...
And if there somewhere any certification' site
allow me to get ANY BSD certificate?

Andreas Carnaily

Monster is not alone in the world. It has a friends.