Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 00:26:11 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "leegold" <goldtech@worldpost.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: any good books?

I've done what I hope is considered a quite verbose newbie guide to basic
install &
configuration up to gateway specification. It still needs a lot more  work
but by the
same token its much closer to what many newbies want than anything else I've
seen
around. Have a look at the stuff I've done so far & tell me what you think,
particularly
what isn't explained fully enough.

 http://www.apana.org.au/FreeBSD/FreeBSD_Tutorial/