Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:44:57 -0700
From:      Joshua Lokken <joshua@joshualokken.com>
To:        Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help with changing password's in Current

* Adam (blueeskimo@gmx.net) wrote:
==> On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 16:43, Chris Petrik wrote:
==> > I just did a make world yada yada and when i trye to change my password i
==> > get a error saying i cant change the password to little green men or some
==> > thing think because the acc's are lock'ed neither admin acc's or user acc's
==> > can have there password chang'ed was wundering if there's a way to take that
==> > off or a way to change the password's ?
==>
==> This message makes more sense when read backwards! I have no clue what
==> you are trying to ask!
==>
==> --
==> Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>

Maybe the folks on -current speak jive? ;)

--
Joshua