Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 97 13:41:50 CST
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@solaria.sol.net>
To:        shovey@buffnet.net (Steve)
Cc:        rls@mail.id.net, spork@super-g.com, steve@vic.cioe.com, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USR Total Control

> > You could build a killer Windows/NT box for $7,000...
>
> But who will it kill?

For a thousand, I could put together an old NCR or AT&T tank, with a bunch
of full height 5.25" hard disks..  a few hundred for NT server...  and
another thousand for a really good UPS.  The balance would be used to
charter a plane.

You then fully charge the UPS, plug in the NT server, strap the contraption
securely together, and load the running pile of hardware on the plane.  You
fly the plane way up high, and circle Microsoft headquarters in Washington,
waiting for a software crash.  (It is possible that the software won't
crash, and the batteries will start running low.  If so, stop waiting.)
Next, induce a hardware crash by pushing the contraption out of the door
of the plane.

With some luck, it might kill Bill.  :-)  ;-)

(Well, that's how _I_ would build a killer Windows/NT box)...

For the humor impaired... it's a JOKE...

... Joe