Date:      Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:44:55 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@whistle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DE driver in RELENG_3 vs RELENG_2_2

are these all dec 21x4x cards or not ....

Quoting Doug Ambrisko (ambrisko@whistle.com)
On Subject: Re: DE driver in RELENG_3 vs RELENG_2_2
Date: Wed, Jun 02, 1999 at 04:39:45PM -0700

--
Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +780 413 1910	  Fax: +780 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)