Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:36:08 +0200
From:      Petre Bandac <petre@kgb.ro>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portversion error after cvsup

true indeed

almost all are the same version, with an _1 at the end

thank you for enlightening me :-)

petre

On Friday 13 February 2004 21:27 Anno Domini, Lowell Gilbert wrote using one
of his keyboards:

--
Login: petre          			Name: Petre Bandac
Directory: /home/petre              	Shell: /usr/local/bin/zsh

!Hasta la Victoria Siempre!

		- Ernesto "Che" Guevara