Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 02:40:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      "jtkipp@students.wisc.edu" <jesse@foo.bar.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   login_getclass: unknown class 'root'

sigh, could somebody (who uses 2.2.2) mail me a copy of their

/usr/src/etc/login.conf

or

/etc/login.conf

the "login_getclass: unknow class 'root'" error is getting annoying, and I
don't have enough HD space to download the source and expand it just to
get that one file.

thanks,

"Of course, the irony of pretty clothes is it makes people want to take
them off. This is why I wear nothing but the ugliest clothing I can find"
        Jesse Kipp, zaphod@imailbox.com, jtkipp@students.wisc.edu
Disclaimer: This message is based on my infinitesimal understanding of a
really really vast universe: Use with caution.