Date:      23 Nov 2002 18:30:25 -0900
From:      Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   E-mail server

I've decided to use squirrelmail as my web based mail client. Because I
get a lot of mail I need a way of sorting my mail through squirrelmail.
For this the squirrelmail people have provided a procmail interface.

The problem with the procmail interface is that it uses ftp to change
the users procmail settings.

Is there another way of sorting mail through squirrelmail or any other
web based mail client? I don't want to run ftp on my server.