Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:22:22 -0700
From:      BSD <bsd@xtremedev.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports distribution in FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE?

Hello,

  I couldn't find any answers to this in groups.google.com, so I thought
  I'd ask here. Installing FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE on a new system via FTP,
  everything downloads fine, except for the ports distribution. I know I
  can always get it via cvsup after-the-fact, but was curious as to why
  it isn't available anymore through sysinstall/ftp?

  Thanks.