Date:       1 Jul 99 01:53:09 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        dwilde1@thuntek.net
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: [FreeBSD Man Pages]]]]

Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net> wrote:
> Jesus Monroy wrote:
> > =

> >     Yes, greatly despised(sp?) and loved system.
> > =

> > > Put up or shut up.
> > >
> >    I am putting up... would you like more of the same.
> > =

> >    I got fixes, where are your answers?
> > =

> Jesus, shut up, please. =

    Why we are getting things fixed. You should be happy.

> If you despise it, leave. =

    You should know by now I love it. =

> If you want to fix it, submit patches. =

    It's getting fixed as we speak.

> I don't consider what you called a patch worthy of the name.

    I have not written a patch to date.
    The early PatchKit should have been called
    "The Greate Pumpking Packet Kit", but it missed it's calling. :-(

    As for the current patch system it seems to be faring
    no better.

> This is getting really disgusting, and you're wasting a lot of
> bandwidth with your obtuseness. =

     I'm obtuse? I reporting facts. You don't like them?

> SHUT UP if you've got nothing valid to add.

    I've always SpeakUP when I have valid things to add.

---
"I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped, =

pop-up-happy dungeon like NT."
http://www.performancecomputing.com/features/9809of1.shtml