Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 02:05:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@bim.bsn.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   	http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html#LETTER_J

Hi www@freebsd.org

2 changes Ref.	 http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html
please:  Change of a URL within, & a small change/addition of text.

Ade Barkah kindly created this text some long time back:
      maintains a <a href="http://www.freebsd.org/%7Ejhs/freebsd/consultants.html">FreeBSD
      Commercial Consultants Index</a>. Be sure to visit his
      page!</li>

My http://www.freebsd.org/%7Ejhs/ now fails,
	( Reason:
	Deleted by root@freebsd.org. I didn't have flat rate net
	access before, & it was painfully slow & expensive to
	maintain the login, so I let things slide; then I got flat
	rate DSL, & could easily now maintain the login & contribute
	my stockpile of diffs etc, but people changed the goal posts
	on me: First it was agreed once I found my PGP key to prove
	who I was, they'd fix ssh for my access, then I found my
	key, then some other root@ reneged on the first root's
	agreement, So http://www.freebsd.org/%7Ejhs/ remain broken )

The break being irreperable by me, Please change both sub strings
	http://www.freebsd.org/%7Ejhs/
	http://bim.bsn.com/%7Ejhs/
As this works:
	http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/freebsd/consultants.html

Better yet, please change to this new replacement entry with a bit
more text (to make it clear that like the rest I'm also a consultant
available for work, & not possibly just a page maintainer, not also
wanting work).
      	<li>
	<a name="Julian_Stacey"></a>
	<strong><a href="http://bim.bsn.com/%7Ejhs/">;
	Julian Stacey, Munich, Germany</a></strong>
	Unix since 1977, BSD since 386BSD-patchkit-36,
	Systems Engineer since 1975.
	Tel +49.89.26023276
	Be sure to visit his geographically indexed & tabulated
	FreeBSD Commercial Consultants Index</a>.
	</li>
Thanks.

Julian Stacey	 		Computer Sys. Eng. & Unix Consultant, Munich
  Ihr Rauchen = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !  Schnupftabak probieren.
  	7000 Free programs: http://www.freebsd.org/ports/