Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 17:21:41 -0600
From:      Stephane Raimbault <sraimbau@smaug.devry.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Some error messages in 2.2.2-RELEASE

There are a few error messages I recive that I would like to clear up.

The first error message occurs when I boot the system.  Before the
kernel loads up I get the following message:

can't find file boot.help

Another error message that I receive is when root attempts to login or
when a wheel group member su's over to root:

su: login_getclass :unknown class 'root'

If you can answer any of these problems would be greatly appreciated.

I am using FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE    X-User installation.

Thank you for your time,
Stephane