Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 05:16:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jason Victor <sloppyj123@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   A novel idea....

Hi. I have to have Windows on my computer, and will
NOT spoil my perfectly tweaked Debian installation.
What I was wondering was: is there a UMSDOS of Phat
Linux-type thing for FreeBSD? I think this would be an
interesting project to undertake. If there isn't one,
and anyone wants to start it, tell me what a
(relatively) newbie C programmer can do. I think it
would increase migration to FreeBSD from Windows, as
opposed to ONLY Linux.

And something completely unrelated: do FreeBSD
drivers/HOWTOs work on OpenBSD and NetBSD? And what
are the REAL reasons that you guys prefer FreeBSD to
Linux?

Thanks,
Jason