Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 21:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      murray@cdrom.com
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/4848: New Port to add! NASM Assembler

>Number:         4848
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       New Port to add! nasm assembler (incoming/nasm-port.tgz)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious

A port of the Netwide Assembler.  Successfully installed and tested on
several FreeBSD 3.0, and 2.2-stable systems.  This is my first port but
it was a very simple one and its a very useful/popular program.  Please
send me email if anything in the Makefile should have been done differently,
since I plan on submitting a few more ports in the near future.