Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 1996 21:14:21 -0400
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        gpalmer@freebsd.org
Cc:        dgy@rtd.com, freebsd-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freefall.mc patch

I need to discuss BUY-BACK PROVISIONS with at least
 six studio SLEAZEBALLS!!

Don Yuniskis wrote in message ID <199606291241.FAA12411@seagull.rtd.com>:

 > Actually, none of the 3 lines that I've left in above are any use, to
 > my knowledge the UUCP_RELAY machine doesn't exist anymore, and I'm not
 > at all sure about the BITNET or CSNET stuff at all.

At last check, BITNET died about a year and a half ago.  At least, I
recall throwing a party in the CS lab for it.

I could be misteaken.

Hack hack,
Joel

--
http://www.wp.com/piquan --- Joel Ray Holveck --- joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu

Fourth law of computing:
  Anything that can go wro
.signature: segmentation violation -- core dumped